MobaNode develops mobile apps for clients in the events, festivals and tourism sectors. We are presently looking for a mobile developer to join our growing team of passionate individuals.
You will be responsible for creating new mobile Apps on multiple platforms (iOS, Android) predominantly for the Festival, Events and Tourism Market and working closely with a core development team. You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle from conception right the way through to publication and maintenance.
- Smart and gets things done
- Experience in both Objective-C and/or Java is ideal. If you don't know either but have experience in C or C++ and you're willing to learn, that might do.
- Experience in writing client/server programs that publish/consume web services/APIs
- BSc in a programming related discipline a plus
- Experience with version control, scripting languages (such as Python,Perl, etc), basic graphic manipulation a plus
- Experience with a smartphone SDK a plus
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Serious applicants only. No recruiters please! Email email@example.com with an up-to-date CV